To change situation of a nation from worst to better!
It takes a man.
It takes a strong woman behind that man.
It takes committed men around the man.
It takes the people’s commitment behind the man.
It takes patient and time for a positiveio change.
It take the grace of GOD.
It takes hard work and PRAYER
Is a spark of fulfillment
Full of understanding,
Bring mutual respect
With load of smile
It is the spark of life.
It ‘s a good thing
“How many of us can actually believe in a prospect you are yet to benefit from? What is the level of risk you can undertake?”
Bottle impression by me.
I see lot and lot of people around me day by day playing away, drinking away, talking away leisurely. And they still think “nothing spoil”.
‘How you would end up in life would be the result of choice you make today’.
I wonder where they get the energy to consume alchohol regularly on daily basis. Another question is where the money comes from?. It’s like the hospitality business is been taken too far. About eighty per cent of acquaintances I see around spend time drinking more that the time they use working.
It look like, its regular escapism. But where does even that lead anyone? Except addressing any issue confronting one to logical conclusion. Could it be just fun? But frankly speaking, it’s just beyond social drinking.
Productivity….. art by Collins.
A big social concern. Why? Because, apart from the health issues, it reduces time for COLLECTIVE PRODUCTIVITY.
Where people who supposed to be thinking of innovations and developmental projects to sustain common progress and social development are not using their time wisely. It’s a pity such times are waisted on leisure un-checked.
A social liability. One wonder where the fund comes from? No need to look far! It’s mostly from corrupt practices. “Come easy, go easy! The point of no return” what a collective wasteful manifestation.
Lately, the small business that thrive so well
Typical joint…..art by Collins
here in Calabar is Drinking Joints. When people are not deeply involved in small scale industrialization. There’ll be ample time available for leisure.
Blogging and Traveling.
Image: sourced from pinterest.
Since blogging is about storytelling, travelogue is an essential part of it. Blogger must be prepared to travel far and wide
At every level you find youself. Successful, not yet or probably you have not seen anything like that in your life! Mostly in our drive and desire for self fulfillment, the pertinent question is who are we?. Who you are?.
In self development strategies, we must embark on a deep study of what man is and what grant him a positive change towards the attainment of destiny. The root, had to be addressed and properly diagnosed to achieve a leadway.
We need to constantly check our bearing. How do we fare in the life’s journey?. Is the stride well enough or we need to check out other issues relative to our steady growth in every area of our life. So as to thrive well at the highest level.
The question is ‘where do we go from here?’. Why, because there is always room for improvement in life generally. As human being who has so much power within us to offset positive changes, we need to not relent in appplying those power to make our situation outstanding. I mean all round. With aspiration, prayer is needed to back it up and meditation is required to settle into the reality of that desire. It’s spiritual but a neccessity, a contact point for the “keys to be handed over”.
Watching the movie documentary ‘The Secret’. So much is revealed how there is emission of what goes on inside us. A negative emission attracts constant negativity while positive emission attracts profound positivity. What law of universe bring to you is what constantly goes on in your mind and brain. Attraction magnetism.
It could be called the ‘secret’ or ‘keys’…The reality is everyone need to aquire it to secure his or her place in destiny. Many a time, the gift of man is not fully utilised. It’s proven that we hardly use up to 10% of the gift entrusted to us and there is every possibility of carrying the rest 90% to the grave.
The only solution to avoid this occurence is, be humbly open to seek knowledge in diverse area of life. Let me emphasize this fact. Internet has provided all encompassing knowledge that will make you a better living being. Your choice to accept that is your ticket for your outstanding stay on this planet earth.